A blog that is all-knowing, all-seeing, and all-powerful. Now that you have visited it your soul is mine. Bwa ha ha ha ha

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And so it begins...

Well, apparently I'm a deity now. All this chick's mom wanted to do is give her little (32 year old) girl a nice gift for the holidays and now I live on the DVD player and watch over her. It's a big responsibility. I feel that it requires a little creepiness on my part. Deities are not all kindly and benevolent and stuff. I can rain down some fire and brimstone, trust.

There's really not a lot to do here. She cooks a lot, and works out, and does craft-like things. I'm going to need a little more entertainment. She cooked a huge pot of stuff yesterday, so I'm guessing she's having guests. But she hasn't cleaned up the house yet. That is going to change. Gretchen likes a tidy house. And a tidy mind.

4 comments:

mel said...

gretchen needs a properly tacky shrine, and maybe a friend...i think i may have one for her....you better watch out or you'll end up with a tacky doll collection...

The Slapdash Sewist said...

I am the only and all powerful deity. I agree that I need a shrine. My acolyte better get on that.

Anonymous said...

Milo accepts Gretchen as her one true savior.

Anonymous said...

All hail the great and powerful Gretchen.